Saudi Aramco’s Board of Directors, as steward of the company, steers business affairs, provides management with guidance in determining the company’s long-term strategy, and assesses company opportunities, risks, and controls for risk mitigation.
- H.E. Eng. Khalid A. Al-Falih, Minister of Energy, Industry, and Mineral Resources; Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company
- H.E. Dr. Ibrahim A. Al-Assaf, Minister of State for Saudi Arabia; Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company
- H.E. Mohammed A. Al-Jadaan, Minister of Finance
- H.E. Mohammed M. Al-Tuwaijri, Minister of Economy and Planning
- H.E. Mr. Yasir O. Al-Rumayyan, Managing Director and Member of the Board, Public Investment Fund (Saudi Arabia)
- Sir Mark Moody-Stuart, former Chairman of Royal Dutch Shell and Anglo American PLC
- Mr. Andrew F. J. Gould, former Chairman of BG Group plc, and former Chairman and CEO of Schlumberger Ltd.
- Eng. Amin H. Nasser, President and CEO of Saudi Aramco
- Mr. Peter L. Cella, former Chevron Philips Chemical Co. LP President & CEO
- Ms. Lynn Laverty Elsenhans, former Chairwoman, President & CEO, Sunoco Inc.,
Corporate management members
To accomplish its mission, Saudi Aramco is organized into key business areas, each headed by a member of corporate management: