Board of Directors
Saudi Aramco’s Board of Directors, as steward of the company, steers business affairs, provides management with guidance in determining the company’s long-term strategy, and assesses company opportunities, risks, and controls for risk mitigation.
- H.E. Eng. Khalid A. Al-Falih, Minister of Energy, Industry, and Mineral Resources; Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company
- H.E. Dr. Ibrahim A. Al-Assaf, Minister of State for Saudi Arabia; Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company
- H.E. Mohammed A. Al-Jadaan, Minister of Finance
- H.E. Mohammed M. Al-Tuwaijri, Minister of Economy and Planning
- H.E. Mr. Yasir O. Al-Rumayyan, Managing Director and Member of the Board, Public Investment Fund (Saudi Arabia)
- Sir Mark Moody-Stuart, former Chairman of Royal Dutch Shell and Anglo American PLC
- Mr. Andrew F. J. Gould, former Chairman of BG Group plc, and former Chairman and CEO of Schlumberger Ltd.
- Ms. Lynn Laverty Elsenhans, former Chairwoman, President & CEO, Sunoco Inc.
- Mr. Peter L. Cella, former Chevron Philips Chemical Co. LP President & CEO
- Mr. Andrew N. Liveris, former Chairman and CEO of The Dow Chemical Company
- Eng. Amin H. Nasser, President and CEO of Saudi Aramco
For more information about each member go to the full Board of Directors overview.
Corporate management members
To accomplish its mission, Saudi Aramco is organized into key business areas, each headed by a member of corporate management: