Saudi Aramco’s Board of Directors, as steward of the company, steers business affairs, provides management with guidance in determining the company’s long-term strategy, and assesses company opportunities, risks, and controls for risk mitigation.
- H.E. Eng. Khalid A. Al-Falih, Minister of Energy, Industry, and Mineral Resources; Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Saudi Arabian Oil Company
- H.E. Dr. Ibrahim A. Al-Assaf, Minister of State for Saudi Arabia
- H.E. Dr. Majid Al-Moneef, Advisor to the Royal Court
- H.E. Mr. Yasir O. Al-Rumayyan, Managing Director and Member of the Board, Public Investment Fund (Saudi Arabia)
- H.E. Dr. Khaled S. Al-Sultan, Rector of King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
- Eng. Amin H. Nasser, President and CEO of Saudi Aramco
- Sir Mark Moody-Stuart, former Chairman of Royal Dutch Shell and Anglo American PLC
- Mr. Peter Woicke, former Managing Director of the World Bank and former Vice President of the International Finance Corporation
- Mr. Andrew F. J. Gould, former Chairman of BG Group plc, and former Chairman and CEO of Schlumberger Ltd.
Corporate management members
To accomplish its mission, Saudi Aramco is organized into key business areas, each headed by a member of corporate management: