Every employee has the opportunity to enhance their skills in a dynamic, supportive community. Plus, the rich heritage and stimulating culture of Saudi Arabia make Saudi Aramco a genuinely exciting place to develop your career.
- Compelling remuneration package.
- Permanent Employment on an Indefinite Term Employment Agreement.
- Saudi Aramco Incentive Plan (SAIP): This is a broad-based annual and performance based incentive plan. However, your actual bonus will be calculated based on company and individual performance, base salary, and length of service during the plan year. The objective of this plan is to drive organizational performance, as well as, recognize and reward your contributions beyond the normal annual merit increases.
- Annual repatriation travel allowance: This is an annual cash payment that more than covers airfare costs to your home country. You have full flexibility to use this payment in any way you choose.
- Annual vacation: You can look forward to up to 38 calendar days of paid leave each year. In addition, you’ll typically be granted between 9 and 11 days of national public holidays each year.
- Severance award: In accordance with the Saudi labor law, a severance award is payable by the company to employees who leave after 2 years or more of satisfactory service. The severance award is based on length of continuous service and final base pay. The severance award can be a substantial benefit for longer service employees.
- Education Assistance Plan: If you are hired on family status, you may be eligible to benefit from the company’s excellent education assistance plan for dependent children. This may include the option for them to attend Saudi Aramco’s high quality private schools or to attend international schools in the local community. Full details will be provided in due course.
- Quality housing in company communities or a rental assistance allowance: Saudi Aramco has four communities in the Eastern Province where the company provides quality accommodations in pleasant surroundings. Alternatively, employees may obtain housing in the local communities outside of the Saudi Aramco communities. To cover rental costs, Saudi Aramco provides a rental assistance allowance.
- Free medical care: Saudi Aramco provides medical care via our Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare subsidiary medical network or contracted hospitals and clinics. These facilities are among the finest in the Middle East. An experienced staff of physicians and medical specialists is available to ensure your medical needs are met while in Saudi Arabia.
- Free access to recreational facilities: You will have access to Saudi Aramco’s extensive range of recreational facilities to include: private beaches, tennis courts, exercise gyms, swimming pools, golf courses, tennis and squash courts and much more.
- Free scheduled transportation: Air-conditioned buses are provided free of charge for transportation within camp areas, to work locations, local shopping areas outside camp, the beach and other Saudi Aramco communities.
- Voluntary Group Life and Accident Insurance: you may enroll in a voluntary program providing term life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage equal to 12, 18, 24 or 30 times your monthly base salary. Favorable group rates keep the premium low.
- Short-term Disability: In the event you are unable to work due to illness or injury, short-term disability income benefits are provided. The benefit is 30 days full pay and 60 days at three-quarters pay, in any one year period.
- Death Benefit: Saudi Aramco pays an ex-gratia death benefit equal to 24 months base pay if death is from an industrial accident and 12 months base pay if death is non-industrial related.
- Career development: We recognize and value professional growth and achievement, so you’ll have ample opportunities to develop your career and expertise.