Summer student participants are scheduled for classes in disciplines such as, English, math, technical skills, computer training and special safety programs.
This program is for male and female students currently enrolled in high school, in the 10th or 11th grade.
When can I apply?
Registration for 2013 Summer A program is currently closed.
* Females may attend the Dhahran Training Center only.
To qualify, you must:
- Have never previously participated in this program.
- Be currently enrolled in the 10th or 11th grade.
- Be 22 years old or under.
- Have your guardian’s consent, if you are female.
What happens after I apply?
- Once you apply online, your qualifications will be reviewed.
- You will be prioritized according to your first semester GPA.
- You will be notified of your application status through e-mail and mobile text messages (SMS).
If you are selected, you will be scheduled for an appointment to verify your qualification and to complete the enrollment application process.
- Our selection criteria is based on the highest GPA of the first semester, and not on a first come, first served basis.
- Once selected, you’ll be expected to complete the program.
- Saudi Aramco does not provide transportation or accommodation as part of this program.
For more information, please contact us at 966-3-874-8000.