Summer student participants are scheduled for classes in disciplines such as, English, math, technical skills, computer training and special safety programs.
This program is for male and female students currently enrolled in high school, in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
When can I apply?
- Registration will open on Sunday February 2,2014 at 8 a.m. and it will end on Sunday February 16,2014 at 3 pm.
The students will be trained for four weeks at our Saudi Aramco Training Centers.*
* Females may attend the Dhahran Training Center only.
How to apply?
- Register with our employment system and apply for the program here.
- If you are already registered with our employment system, apply for the program here.
- Update personal data/ Upload documents here.
Please note if accepted, the program will start on June 29, 2014 till July 24, 2014. This confirms to Ramadan 2nd 1435 H till Ramadan 27th, 1435H.
To qualify, you must:
- Have never previously participated in this program.
- Be currently enrolled in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
- Be 22 years old or under.
- Have your guardian’s consent, if you are female.
What happens after I apply?
- Once you apply online, your qualifications will be reviewed.
- You will be prioritized according to your first semester GPA.
- You will be notified of your application status through e-mail and mobile text messages (SMS).
If you are selected, you will be scheduled for an appointment to verify your qualification and to complete the enrollment application process.
- Our selection criteria is based on the highest GPA of the first semester, and not on a first come, first served basis.
- Once selected, you’ll be expected to complete the program.
- Saudi Aramco does not provide transportation or accommodation as part of this program.
For more information, please contact us at 966-13-877-2828 or 800 302 4444.