This is a scholarship program for high caliber Saudi students currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in the Kingdom or overseas.
How to apply:
- Complete the registration form. If you are not registered with the employment system, please click here.
- If you were previously registered with the employment system for different programs or the CCP in previous years, please click here to apply for current year.
- To update your application data or to upload documents after registration in the CCP for the current year, please click here.
If you apply and are accepted into the program, we will:
- Pay all tuition fees to your university.
- Provide you with medical care.
- Provide you with a monthly stipend.
To apply, you must:
- Be enrolled.
- Have completed at least 60 semester credits or equivalent toward your degree, out of which at least 12 semester credits or equivalent should be major-related (for students who are studying in Saudi Arabia).
- Have completed at least 30 semester credits or equivalent toward your degree, out of which at least 9 semester credits or equivalent should be major-related (for students who are studying at an out-of-Kingdom university).
- In case of completing or exceeding 100 semester credits, graduation should not be in the same semester.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA and major GPA of at least 2.5 on a 4-point scale or equivalent.
- Pursue a company required major.
- Should complete the online application by uploading the following docs:
1- Gov. ID.
2- Father’s Gov. ID or Guarantor ID in case the father is not available.
3- The most recently updated official transcript.
4- A letter of enrollment stating the following:
- Current major, school, and campus attended.
- Estimated graduation date.