The Summer Training Program is designed for male and female college students who will be offered full-time jobs with us during the Program.
During summer vacations, you will be introduced to our work environment and given the job knowledge and skills to prepare for your future with the company.
The program lasts eight weeks starting from June 16, 2019 to August 08, 2019. The selected applicants must complete the entire program to qualify for its benefits.
How to apply?
Registration is open now and will close in February 24 at 15:00.
- Complete the registration form. If you are not registered with the employment system, please click here.
- If you are already registered with our employment system, apply for the program here
- To update your profile, please click here.
Please note that Aramco will not offer transportation or housing for female participant and therefore, they will get an amount of 1500 SR per month as housing allowance for eligible candidates. Male participant will be offered housing based on proximity to training location and availability. If housing could not be provided, participants get an amount of 1500 SR per month as housing allowance for eligible candidates.
What you need to qualify?
- The program is designed for bachelor’s degree candidates and above only.
- Applicants must be active college students who have completed two academic years, excluding the preparatory year.
- Applicants must be active college students who have earned at least 60 credit hours or more by the end of the current semester.
- Participants must be full time/regular students in college.
- The online application must be completed with all required fields in addition to attaching clear copies of the required documents specified below.
- An official copy of an updated transcript from the university. Transcripts downloaded from the Internet are not admissible.
- A certificate stating that you are enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or above.
- Government ID.
The application process
- You must apply online, and attach all qualifications and documents to your online application.
- Applications will be prioritized according to your cumulative GPA and specialty of study.
- You will receive a notification message of your application status through e-mail and SMS.
- If selected, you will be scheduled for an appointment to verify your documents and complete the employment application process.
- All fields in the online application form must be filled out.
- You must enclose clear copies of all required documents.
- You will be contacted by e-mail and SMS, so please ensure that you enter your e-mail accurately and keep checking your e-mail on a timely basis.