COOP Program Registration
For accepted students, the program start date will be on January 19, 2020.
Registration is closed, you can only register during the registration period.
Registration to the program starts on September 30, 2019 and ends on October 9, 2019.
- Complete the registration form. If you are not registered with the employment system, please click here.
- If you are already registered with our employment system, apply for the program here
- To update your profile, please click here.
Applicants eligible to apply for the program are those required by their colleges/institutes to undergo practical training prior to graduation. They are considered for the program based on the availability of slots and the following criteria:
- Applicants must be nominated by their college/institute and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 out of 4 for technical majors and 2.50 out of 4 for nontechnical majors or equivalent. Priority is given to candidates with the highest GPAs.
- The duration of the training required by the school must be at least 10 weeks.
- Applicant must not have graduated from his/her college.
Candidates applying for the program need to provide the following documents:
- A copy of the Saudi Government ID.
- A copy of the latest Official transcript.
- A letter from the college/institute stating that the COOP training is required for graduation.
Benefits during the Program:
- Monthly stipend.
- Free housing based on availability/eligibility.
- Transportation as per the company’s policy.
- Medical coverage as per the company’s policy.