For accepted students, the program start date will be on January 19, 2020.
Registration is closed, you can only register during the application opening period.
- Complete the registration form. If you are not registered with the employment system, please click here.
- If you are already registered with our employment system, apply for the program here
- To update your profile, please click here.
Applicants eligible to apply for the program are those required by their universities to undergo practical training prior to graduation. They are considered for the program based on the availability of slots and the following criteria:
Applicants must be nominated by their schools and must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 out of 4 for technical majors and 2.50 out of 4 for nontechnical majors or equivalent. Priority is given to candidates with the highest GPAs.
- The duration of the training required by the school must be at least 10 weeks.
- Applicant must not have graduated from his/her university.
- Applicants must complete the training internship in full.
Candidates applying for the program need to provide the following documents:
- A copy of the Saudi Government ID.
- A copy of the latest official transcript.
- A letter from the school stating that the COOP training is required for graduation as well as the objectives/scope of the assignment
The program is designed to meet the following objectives:
- Provide students with an opportunity to enrich their university experience by relating the academic studies to actual work situations. Students will also have the opportunity to evaluate their professional interest in the respective field of study.
- Enable colleges and universities to assess the academic preparation of their students through the student's COOP report, an oral presentation, and work evaluation reports submitted by the participant's Saudi Aramco supervisor. Such assessments help colleges and universities to ensure that academic training is effectual in preparing the students for their future careers.
- Allow students to acquire new skills, get them used to creative thinking and allow them to practice problem solving and decision-making.
Benefits during the program
- Monthly stipend
- Free housing based on availability/eligibility
- Transportation as per company policy
- Medical coverage as per company policy.