This program helps participants obtain the required skills to fulfill operational, maintenance, administrative and clerical jobs.The application opening will be announced soon.
The Vocational College Graduates Non-Employee Program (VCGNEP) is designed for: Technical, industrial, telecommunication, community college and institutes of public administration graduates.
Requirements for VCGNE
- Candidates who graduated from the below required schools and majors.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.00 out of 4.00 or 3.00 out of 5.00.
- Not exceed the age of 28 Hijra years.
- Apply within 3 years of their diploma graduation date.
Have you applied to the program before?
Applicants who previously applied for the VCGNE program and were not selected, will be able to apply for this year’s VCGNE program. Applicants must take this year’s placement test and must meet all current eligibility requirements. Applicants will only be allowed one retest. Therefore, applicants who were previously retested will not be eligible to apply for this year’s program.
- To view the VCGNE program majors & College Category, click here.
- To view Sample test items for both the English and math screening tests, click here.