Developing the talented workforce of tomorrow starts today.
We have programs that offer courses modeled on the training that we offer to our regular employees. One of these programs is the Summer Enrichment Program for High School Students, which caters to Saudi Arabia’s most promising students.
Summer Enrichment Program for High School Students
Summer Enrichment Programs student participants are scheduled for classes in disciplines such as, English, life and technical skills, and special safety programs. Students will be introduced to majors related to Company critical operations.
The level selected will be determined by the student’s GPA of the first semester and their grade in the placement test to be taken before the start of the program.
The program will last for 4 weeks during the period from July 14, 2019 to August 8, 2019.
This program is for male and female students currently enrolled in High School, in the 10th, 11th or 12th grades.
How to apply?
Registration is closed.
You can apply online only during the announced registration period.
- Complete the registration form. If you are not registered with the employment system, please click here.
- If you are already registered with our employment system, apply for the program here
- To update your profile, please click here.
To qualify, you must:
- Have never previously participated in this program.
- Be currently enrolled in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
- Be 22 years old or under.
- Have your guardian’s consent.
Our selection criteria is based on the highest GPA of the first semester, and not on a first-come, first-served basis.
What happens after I apply?
- Once you apply online, your qualifications will be reviewed.
- You will be prioritized according to your first semester GPA.
- If you are selected, you will be scheduled for an appointment to verify your qualification and to complete the enrollment application process.
- Students will be asked to sit for a placement test before the start of the program.
- You will be notified of your application status through email and mobile text messages (SMS).