Developing the talented work force of tomorrow starts today.
We have two programs we offer for Saudi Arabia’s most promising high school students – one for temporary summer training and a short course for gifted students. The programs offer courses modeled on the training we offer to our regular employees.
Summer enrichment program for high school students
We are committed to developing Saudi Arabia’s high potential youth by providing temporary summer training.
Summer student participants are scheduled for classes in disciplines such as, English, math, technical skills, computer training and special safety programs.
This program is for male and female students currently enrolled in high school, in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
How to apply?
The registration will open on Monday February 19, 2018, 9:00 AM and will close on Sunday February 25, 2018, 3:00 PM.
You can apply online only during the announced registration period.
If you are already registered with our employment system, apply for the program here
The students will be trained for four weeks at our Saudi Aramco Training Centers. Females may attend the Dhahran Training Center only.
To qualify, you must:
- Have never previously participated in this program.
- Be currently enrolled in the 10th, 11th or 12th grade.
- Be 22 years old or under.
- Have your guardian’s consent, if you are female.
Our selection criteria is based on the highest GPA of the first semester, and not on a first come, first served basis.
What happens after I apply?
- Once you apply online, your qualifications will be reviewed.
- You will be prioritized according to your first semester GPA.
- You will be notified of your application status through e-mail and mobile text messages (SMS).
If you are selected, you will be scheduled for an appointment to verify your qualification and to complete the enrollment application process.