The retiree services website offers a set of services for Saudi Arab retirees to access and benefit from.
Note: Current version of the website supports all modern browsers on desktops and laptops. We are working on a mobile version of the website.
How to register and log in to the website
1. To create an account in the Retiree Services Website, you need to request a username and password by calling HR Call Center at 013-874-8000, or by visiting the nearest HR service center after retirement.
2. To access retiree services website, go to aramco.com
3. Click on “E-Service Portals” on the top menu
4. Click on “Login”
5. Enter your username and password
Username: a personal username given to you by retirement affairs unit. If you forgot your username or you need to change your mobile phone number, please contact (013-874-8000).
Password: your account password. In case you need to reset your password, please contact (013-877-0135) and follow the given instructions. (You should wait for 30 minutes before logging in using your new password).
6. You will receive a unique code number through an SMS via your registered mobile. Enter the code number and click on “Submit” (This will be done every time you log in to the retiree services website).
7. Finally you will land on the home page of the new Retiree Services website and you will find all the services provided to retirees.